CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Anniversary with 2PM & Taec!


End of this month, it'll be my 1st anniversary being 2PM fan & Taecyeon's lover! XD
Neomu haengbok kae! (Pardon 4 my roman hangul)

2PM is a daebak!
I started to love k-pop afta i knew bout DBSK!
I started to bcome obsessed with k-pop afta i listened to AAA by 2PM!
These 2 groups r definitely different & addictive in their own categories!
I'm not going to talk much bout DBSK since this post is bout my anniversary being 2PM's fan!

Time does flies quickly huh?
Without noticing it, a year has already passed since AAA was promoted...
It was last year, at the end of April
when i was on my holiday for about 3 months...
It's all Thanx to my k-poppie frens ~ Sherer,munie,farra,mas,wawa,ducky n a lot more!~

Well, in a year a lot of things happened to 2PM...
Since they r a very talented grup, popularity is rising well with them but things aren't alwys on the bright side.... i think all of these happened bcoz they r at the peak of being top grup idol!
I don't blame any1 4 the disasters happened to them since that what made 2PM stronger!

Anyway, ignore the antis or "so-called-fans" coz i know true fans out there who r like me will always stand by 2PM!
We will always keep the faith!
v(^0^)v

I'll edit this post later on, adding my "creative fanchant".
( *i dunno wat to call it.*)



0 comments: