CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

LAP

Yeah,u read it right~
LAP @ Law Attachment Programme
or in laymen term, a practical for every law student...

Well,wat freaks me out today is becoz...
I'm going to start it tomorrow!
I've never felt so nervous or afraid or i dunno wat the feeling i have rite now,,,
It's so terrifying coz i'm going to enter into new world tomorrow =='

I envy my bestie who has already went to her "new office"
She said that the staffs there were frenly
Owhhh i'm jelez with her coz she edi knew that she will get her allowance paid in cash every month!
I dunno wat awaits for me tomorrow...
What shall i do every single day?
Going to court? Doing every task from being a tea lady,office girl to a lawyer?
Owh, dat makes me nervous coz i dunno wat i will be doing there...
What r they expecting from me....
This is so nerve-breaking....

I even spent a lot of money to buy an expensive handbag~
2 long sleeves shirts dat my mum "tempah" 4 me...

Wuarghhhh pls help me!
I need to get through this with braveness & confidence!
Pls pray together with me!
Arigatoo~~~



0 comments: