CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'M TOTALLY IMPRESSED!

As always when something interesting happen in my life,i alwys excited to post it in my blog but it alwys turn out to be like this-lazying to post it after i on9 coz of other attractions; PLURKING,DOWNLOADING,FB...

Today i watched a live-action movie, "Blood: The Last Vampire." This is not a movie that i'm looking forward to but long story-short,my dad n i finnally decided to watch it.I want to watch Terminator but my dad said that the movie is childish(hahaa coz it involves Robots from a popular kids fav cartoon).On the other hand,my dad wants to watch DRAG ME TO HELL. Lastly we chose to watch this movie...
Blood the last Vampire Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to the movie, MY BEFORE-HAND IMPREESION WAS THAT THIS MOVIE IS JUAT ANOTHER TYPICAL VAMPIRE MOVIE BUT I TURNED OUT TO BE WRONG.I WAS IMPRESSED BY THE WAY IT WAS DIRECTED. LOVE Jun Ji-Hyun or Gianna(know her from MY SASSY GIRL)
ji hyun jun Pictures, Images and Photos

WHILE WATCHING IT,I'VE KEPT THINKING THAT I WAS WATCHING AN ANIME BUT THE CHARACTERS R NOT CARTOON BUT HUMAN-BEING. WATCHING IT, I KEPT ASKING MYSELF IS THIS MOVIE'S ADAPTED FROM AN ANIME n YEAH, I WAS RIGHT THIS TIME.

The anime shares the same title with this movie....

blood the last vampire Pictures, Images and Photos

Y did i say this movie is interesting?It's because it's a unique movie due to the facts that the main lead is a Korean actress + the mixture of 2 different cultures (JAPAN + AMERICAN).
I was really10x awed by the action skills of samurai n da emotions of the main lead which was really convincing to me.

When i watched this, i was awed by the action moves dat really resemble anime n i remembered 2 of my fav anime-HELL GIRL n SAMURAI X. Hahaaa afta watched this movie, I said to my dad that this movie really suits my taste coz I'm an anime lover n this movie reminds me that i've missed a lot of good mangas n anime.


To Do List:- Read SKIP BEAT

0 comments: