CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yunho Oppa~Mianhae...

Last nite, I had a wonderful dream~~~
But now i'm feeling guilty to Yunho oppa...
U wanna know y???
I dreamt of Lee Seung Gi.....



The part which makes me HAPPY is that i was his lover in my dream...
Well,FYI b4 i went to sleep last nite, I watched his MV- Because u're my woman on my handphone~~~*

U should watch this MV b4 reading my CONFESSION below...


Hahahaaa...wat's really funny is~ in my dream,
I was older than him(i'm a nuna)...
Hohooo very funny~ that's such a nonsense!
wat's more nonsense is i've met his mother at his home
n we both were counting my age!
well, i dun wanna reveal wat my age was in that dream! (>__<)

2 comments:

DaSarangMin♥

ni pun sme!!!!!!!!
video dh berzaman!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaah....
gile berlagak I nihhh..
:PPPP

HuDaChAn

laaa~ ni xda kne-mgena antara hdup n matin, lme n bru...
ni pasal mimpi gwe yg indah itu~~~