CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired Edi..

Assignments~Classes + Tutorials....

Cartoon - Lil' Emo 2 Pictures, Images and Photos

I've only had fun last friday...watching HP at Times Square
My rumate n I ate Jap food till our stomaches were bout to explode...
Hahahaaa we were really like kids, perhaps 'ala' deliquents...
Due to 1 incident in monorail....
I can't blame any1 but i was so embarrased dat i can't bear to look at other passengers' faces...
It was so embarrassing but we could still laughed at da time time~huh,disgracing higher learner students community~[haha..blablabla]
Well,i really wanna go out this weeknd coz perharps it would be my last chance to have fun [n wasting money] b4 i'm getting busy with tough subjects i take this sem...Seriously.....

Cartoon - Lil' Emo Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: