CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

urghh...i saw Taecyeon cheating on me!

After body wavin' in a live performance teaser, and chillin' in some giant lips in the MV teaser, Baek Ji Young and her featured hottie Ok Taecyeon are teasin' some more with a second preview of the music video for the diva's upcoming single "My Ear's Candy". Check out the teaser, which will surely test Hottest tempers (espc. me):




Swaying hips and looming lips aside, Taec seems to be fulfilling his "fashion-terrorist" label with the I-just-ate-a-sugar-donut look - good to see that some stars never lose their pre-debut eccentricity.

Baek Ji Young's mini-album "Ego", which contains "My Ear's Candy", is slated for an August 13th release, so expect the MV teasing to end sometime soon.

Here's another vid from da cutie of 2PM-Nichkhun :~


Kap Kun Kah...

Credits to- allkpop.com

0 comments: